Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

More on the Threesome series


The third book in the series, as I've mentioned in several posts back, feature Emily, Lynne's (from book 1, Threesome Interlude) assistant. What I didn't know when I was plotting her story was that Lynne would end up playing a part!

Yes, we get to see what happens to her and Mark after that fortuitous elevator ride. Suffice it to say, I'm having fun writing this story. It promises to be longer than the first two books combined, with more developed characters and story arc.

But before that, I'm undergoing edits for my next release, a paranormal shifter story entitled Secret of the Wolf. I hope to have a cover to show you soon.


2 comments:

  1. I think you should talk more a the people from book two. I love them and would love to know what happens next with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I'm so glad you love Cara and her men just as much as I do. And yes, you will definitely see them in the 3rd book. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a note!