Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Coming Soon and WIP

Coming Soon

Sun, Sand and Sexy Bodies - will start off a new series entitled Wicked Pleasures. The theme of this series is having sex in dangerous...er, intriguing places. Well, certainly not places that are the norm! In time, I'm going to run a contest on this, but never mind that for now.

In the first book, you guessed it, we're having sex on the beach! Not the drink, but the actual sex. Oh, not me, but the characters. Oh, well, I guess you'll just have to read it for yourself. :)


This series is not erotica, but erotic romance, as we follow the lives of four friends who decide to be adventurous. Along the way, they find obstacles and conflicts and other things fate throws at them. All on the course to true love.

Secret of the Wolf - I decided to be adventurous myself and write in a genre other than contemporary. I love shifters, and I hope that shows in this book.


WIP

Threesome series - The 3rd book (novella) will feature Lynne's assistant, Emily. Lynne is having her engagement party (gasp!) to which she invited Emily, who then met a yummy guy (who propositioned her, which she declined), who in turn was the lover of this guy she had a crush on in university! What a tangled mess and more in the last book in the Threesome trilogy.

Men of Fortune series - I'm stuck a bit on Adam's story, but hope to get unstuck soon. Cranking my creative juices by doing other things for awhile, like reading, writing other stories, etc.


Oh, one more thing of note that happened: My friend
Jenna tried to get me to switch over to WordPress, but I stuck to my guns. Love me Blogger! :) And unless you buy the upgrades, WordPress is a tad limiting for me.

Anyway, Jenna has a new cover up for her next release,
so go over and admire it. If you love man candy, you'll like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a note!